I was lost with this word. The images I attempted to capture, mundane
and ordinary. These are the times
digital photography is most appreciated . Then comes Chama.
Inordinate amounts of inspiration sank into me from your twist on the
many levels of meaning hidden in plain sight.
After days of coming back to
your image in my mind and on the screen, my Self broke open.
Why did I have
such a time responding to the prompts?
Did I have nothing to offer? Why
was that? And then two words seared
themselves onto my soul; Loss & Fear. With those two prompts, zero held me back. I was nearly propelled
to respond and with my most open, vulnerable Self. My Self had found its Season. This is where I am right now given what my
world is right now. Right now those
words are where my heart lives. I don’t
find it sorrowful or maudlin. It just is
and I am joyful in the recognition and the process. My Self needs to get through and this is the
path. I may as well get to it … this
path won’t walk itself.
Thank you for the prompts and thank you for your interpretations and personal take on them. I will endeavor to ride the wave of it all and come out joyous on the other shore.
Thank you for the prompts and thank you for your interpretations and personal take on them. I will endeavor to ride the wave of it all and come out joyous on the other shore.
Flâneur, from the French noun flâneur, means "stroller", "lounger", "saunterer", or "loafer". Flânerie is the act of strolling, with all of its accompanying associations. A near-synonym is 'boulevardier'.

No comments:
Post a Comment